Friday, October 30, 2009

Flowers as I wait.

I wash myself in shallow natural pools, inside the condo, getting ready.

I look outside to the backyard and see the sunflowers have huge flowers looking up at the sky, but it's night and freezing. What will we do with the sunflowers? Make a documentary about them and how they grew from little nothings. I set about getting my camera and filming my friends. I get a clip of a stranger opening their mouth then shaking their head, wildly. I also interview Sonya about the sunflowers and the whole time I'm standing in the shallow pools. I'm planning on giving the red school jackets that the sunflowers are wearing away to people as prizes: but the sunflowers actually don't have the jackets yet.

I wonder if we can give the sunflower heads away as food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?