Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sailing sailing, ever on?

Ordering lunch at a dark stand. "Breakfast burrito without bacon," David gave me five dollars-I pay with that and 11 dimes one of which is a paper coupon for a dime at this particular restaurant. "take the dimes" I forgot that the best thing they make are fish tacos. A boat is taking off. The sunset is red. Red clouds look like boats taking off. It seems like I'm on a ship. I'm in a field. Santa Claus in a shiny suit with ruffles lays on top of an early 60's car. "He's covered in jewels" Each of his buttons is shiny like a diamond. There are some old women around him. I walk down the deck to my cabin. Hearing/ thinking of plots of how people are kept here against their will. Cabin is small and dark. My bunk bed is balanced precariously on top of one pole sometimes. There is small open closet with many extra curtains hanging in it. I look at the curtains on the windows, they don't match but they're clean. I'm hear to research something. I throw my pillow on the bunk that has purplish covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?