Saturday, September 26, 2009

Old Land with Paintings, and Fish Flying Around

There is an old field, slopes down to a shallow valley in which I am teaching a music class for VSA. It's not working because the handouts are outdated and I fed chocolate to a small boy who was allergic and then wandered off to die.

But on the way down the ancient hill I walked through a region of flags. They were great big flags (more like tapestries actually) attached on their vertical edge to flagpoles. I wandered down among them like some fish would wander down a stream. Each flag had beautiful illustrations on it, moving and changing.

The night before:

Big cup fish flew by. They were maybe just cups/teapots designed to look like fish. Each back fin had a skillfully illustrated eye upon it. But the face also had an eye, a real eye. I think they were full of liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?