Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nightmare: Moving to Florida

I'm moving to Florida. I bought the tickets already so there's no backing out. Only, I can't remember why I need to go there: I don't have a job or know anyone who lives there. Also, I barely have time to pack all of my stuff, or ship it. Why am I going? I ask myself, I guess I don't have to leave... I look up into the closets that Stef and I must clean before moving out. We have acquired so much crap. And the closets go up and up forever. How have I ever been able to move ever before?

And then I remember that I could take some time to get everything together, and I remember that I could go somewhere else, somewhere where I know someone. I start to feel relieved... and then I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?