Monday, September 14, 2009

Sleeping high and the useless police

Well, I found a lovely bunk-bed above the old downtown city. Late night slumber again... above the ground with views of the moonlit ramblers... one in particular doing rad tricks on a bike. It was a little dangerous, but I was safe, nobody knows of this hidden bed atop the buildings.

Last night however I was fending for a tigers life. A mean woman girl I know was punching the wandering tiger in the head over and over trying to make it pass out. I was horrified at this injustice and was calling the police to come and arrest this woman. I couldn't let her find out. So I snuck away on the roadside in the forest waiting for cars to help me... The helpless tiger somehow escaped and was now in the big forest all alone. Last I saw him he was being stared down by a lion who would most definitely eat him. This whole time the police were failing to respond. I was for some reason convinced that they were the solution to these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?