Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Dreams at Camp: As it so Happened

Day 1:
Danny Devito and I get a ride to a fancy hotel. In the lobby and hallway the woman I am traipses around leaving a trail of bloody footprints (the prints gradually get lighter). Danny Devito left her alone and now I see her reflection in the mirror as she asks a stranger "What are you doing tonight?" I see her neck wobble. She looks old and is wearing feathers.

Day 2:
I wind myself up in gold ribbon making sure to tighten it more so the stilts that I'm wearing stay on. There was an old man and a younger person in my broken down mansion that works like a cut- away model of a house.

Day 3:
------some middle school drama---- then the note "that's a pretty dumb dream"

Day 4:
I made a gift for one of my little cousins and then addressed it to someone named "Candy." Inside the present were toys, dolls, sparkly lip balm, beans, and rice. I made a homemade card which my brother critiqued because I drew it with crayons in a dark room (he was drawing with crayons in the dark as he said this). --Flashes of a river or creek-- I got dressed 3 times, sent Bryan an email of the universe, and wanted to go sleep on a table somewhere. Then the neighbors came in and asked why I'd given the present to my cousin. When asked why they wanted to know they said, "because it was so nice." I didn't admit to having given the present because they were so creepy.

Day 5:
One of the campers comes home with us. It turns out she can speak, and she's leaving immediately for some cool new job. I can't believe she's been keeping up the act for so long. What would her mother think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?