Monday, May 18, 2009

I woke up to cicada sized mouse-bugs all about my bed and house.
I was grossed out. Semi- evolved interbred cicada mice had recently been showing up all over town... it had apparently been on the news. I was accused of bringing them into the house, which was true. I was dirty.
This was after the tornadoes had come through (which started as a weather channel add turned present reality). Returning to the ranch style farm house with the foreign couple that I may or may not have been related to, the husband and I both witnessed these haunted semi trucks plowing through the wall of trees that protected the farm. They were possessed. The wife was preoccupied with getting into the house, but the trucks kept coming through the field and ruining the crops. But once inside the house we had the cicada- mouse infestation to worry about.

2 comments:

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?