Tuesday, May 19, 2009

America's next top house bunny next door.

I walk outside and meet Stef on the concrete in the forest. Snow starts to fall all around us in the dark. I kneel in it for a while then remember I might get cold because I'm just wearing shorts. But I don't get cold. There is a big TV in a mahogany wardrobe. We watch America's Next Top Model. The house mother is nice for a change ("House mother?" You say? and I say "yep.") She's this really sweet girl with braided hair and freckles and she wears overalls, and has a gap between her front teeth. She's in charge of all the models who are mean hicks. There are men models too and they look like how I draw men sometimes with their heads floating annonymously over some shoulders.

1 comment:

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?