Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dreamed Davie and the Raccoons

Dear Dream Drob,
I was asleep and dreamed these things:

Christy and David on a bus going somewhere, I'm in the seat in front of David, he's sitting next to a woman we both know. We're all making up a song together, but David keeps giving the woman hugs, like they're best pals. I think he's trying to butter her up.

We arrive at a mossy bus stop, with walls made out of bricks and wooden drawers. I take my gum out of my mouth. I start pulling the gum apart and notice it's getting bigger and bigger. I think it's because I'm getting more air bubbles into it. Now I have a huge ball of gum that I can throw. I throw it somewhere! It's evening in a park, lawns and lamps, and some stretches of sidewalk.

David and I follow it and he throws it into the bushes! A Miyazaki raccoon emerges from the plants with the huge gum in it's mouth. He's an old man raccoon next to another younger one. Oh! No! That raccoon could die if it eats the gum, I think! So, loudly, in my best dog trainer voice I say, "Drop it!" The raccoon drops it. Then I say, "Stay... stay..." and pick up the ball. I throw it away in a trash can thinking maybe I saved it's life.

2 comments:

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?