Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stories

Stef and I are sitting in one room-- I with my new jumbo notebook (about 5 ft by 2ft) Stef on her bean bag. The whole room tinted green. In the hall (is it green? blue? sunset?) people go by talking on an on about monkeys but the word that they're using for monkey sounds like 'vagina' so we keep cracking up. One man comes in the room and says "you like my diagram of the vagina? We laugh and laugh.

A friend from elementary school appears in the room and tells me she's growing her hair down to her feet.

There is an illustrated story of how monkeys got on Noah's ark in groups. The groups were called: up, down, beautiful, strange, brother, and sister. We joke about how Coco and Juju didn't get on the boat because they forgot about the group called 'horsey.'

I woke up laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?