Friday, August 14, 2009

Zombies and Bikes...

I made my way through a cavern and up the paved road to the top of the mountain. I was with others. We were going because it was the only safe place to go. Every year on this date some people in the city turn into zombies. No one knows if they'll turn into a zombie but nobody wants to, even if it's only for one day. Last year we discovered that if you climb into the mountains you'll be safe.

At the top there is a sense of peace, and some new age decorating going on. I walk through the building and wonder why some of us don't change. In the evening it's time to go back to town even though zombies roam the streets. I talk to my co-worker Tom and a girl I meet about biking back. I'm scared. Tom says he'll ride with me. The girl says she'll go on a route close to mine. She's studying to be a lawyer and lives on Law street.

I wake up suddenly and unexpectedly. The light is on, my computer is on my bed. I spill some water, I wipe it up and put my computer somewhere else. Then I sleep:

David arrives in Albuquerque. I have a bike waiting for him. We bike home down Central. Occasionally my bike changes into two unicycles which I ride simultaneously. I can do it really easily but I keep getting off because I don't know if I should be practicing downhill (I mean, where are my brakes?). Max Brown give David a soft hug. I am kind of surprised to see Max Brown in Albuquerque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?