Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Time Travel Game.

The scene is set:

A woman in pink comes out onto the steps of the Library, or maybe, City Hall. She has a blow-up car (it's inflatable) and is all set to go on her honey moon with Archie Andrews. But look, there's Veronica Lodge and Betty (woman in pink) sees a ring gleaming on her finger! (It seems she and Archie somehow got married instead)

The towns mission is proposed:

A person smiles at the crowd of townspeople, "who will wear this wig, and chase her (veronica) down?" The person holds up a curly orange wig still smiling. A tall blond man who is apparently someones brother tries it on. "Oh that's so funny" everyone thinks, "that won't work." A few others try on the wig.

Then the game is explained to me by someone who knows I'm watching and that I don't know what's going on. "Your going to have to go back in time to fix the problem." The problem being that Archie accidentally married Veronica.

The Game:

Everyone goes back in time. I'm doing yoga in a kiddie pool, kind of hanging out and learning how to do something I have trouble with when I'm awake, when I see a bunch of people in the shadows. A spotlight shines on them. They're all teenagers making out in the dark. I'm aware that the spotlight is coming from someone who traveled back in time.

A man and a woman who are making out in one of the darkest corners get the light shown on them. Suddenly the man realizes that the woman is a dog-spirit (which is a thing) and he gets scared and runs away. I know that this is going to change the future.

A girl floating in a pool is surprised when buttons suddenly fall out of the sky into her lap. I don't know who dropped them, but I'm sure it's part of the game and it's going to change the future.

Betty is inflating her brightly colored blow up car, I hear her start the engine, I can't believe that car works. It's getting closer to show time.

There is a dark green bar. There is a lot of sexual tension. Crazy characters keep dropping in from the future all the time. I wake up before the puzzle is solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?