Monday, January 25, 2010

Alien Bugs

Christy, Tricia, Maggie and I are at some type of AmeriCorps event with Mike Callas. It is mostly women and our time there is ending. We are in the desert. We start to sneak off and end up close the building when someone yells for us and we start to sing our goodbye. We are dancing and singing across the sand to the crowd. I step on something crunchy and brown and realize I have stepped into a pile of bugs and they are bitting me. The bugs are small, brown with black spots and have a hard outer shell. I jump out of the pile, but the bugs have covered by feet like shoes. I try to brush them off my feet, but it is really painful. They do not crawl up my body but simply stay on my feet. An old man comes over to me and says, "All they want to do is die." I stop trying to brush them off and we all head inside. Tricia shows up with Charles and they leave in search of information about these bugs and Maggie and Christy disappear. I start to peel off the dead bugs. They come off my feet like one sheet of metal but leave behind spikes like a cactus. Samuel appears and gets out his knife/tweezers and starts to pull the spikes out of my feet. Soon, Tricia appears on the TV and tells us that it seems as if the bugs are from another planet. The bugs however do not crawl on you but will attach to your body if you come in contact with them. Bugs start to appear below the door and come into the building. Some of them have become long worms and are on Samuel's clothes, but he brushes them off. (We are both sitting on tall stools and are not touching the ground) My dress falls pass my feet into a large pile of bugs. I need to get out of the dress, but cannot put it over my head due to the bugs below. Samuel and I are desperately trying to find a way for me get the dress off through the top of it.....I wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?