Monday, June 15, 2009

several days ago- ransack political art installation outside arena- too many apples. Jim carey= one half of crystal method and is disgeruntled by electronic musics current sate of affairs. Its about the music not debauchery- I know, thats why we messed up the art- We discuss over my meatball sub after the show. My mom's there. Jam on 808s and synthesizers close to venue in the morning. Yeah, Im pretty good.

- last night I dreamt an old friend shot me a couple text messages. One was out of the ordinary perverted (thank you freud?) and the other ended "I love you". I went to her flat in New york- she was paying too much- It had been in the family for 35 years. some kind of festival.
I woke up and there was two messages from her on my phone- she had dreamt about me.... I called and she told me our spirits were together in dreaming last night. Fer sure- She recently (in real life) got seriously assaulted, I was taking care of her in her dream, it was good....
.... confused by the impurities in my own dreaming amongst piles of other confusions, each with their own impurities, ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?