Thursday, May 7, 2009

Glimpse.

A couple of drops that spilled from an entire bucket of dream, that I accuse Delirium of drinking. At least I have these drops.

• I was walking with two friends, unidentifiable, through an unidentifiable forest (it was very green. either east coast, or northwest). A dirt path, a fork in the road. I may have been the "cameraman"... filming. My friends were leading. Maybe they were not friends? Maybe they were simply the actors in this film. They took the left (and higher) fork in the path — but it didn't seem right. I think we backtracked and wound up on the lower (right) fork... later it was time to sleep for the night; we may have laid bedding out on a large flat rock, and cliff edge.

There was some tension, though not acute.
The weather was okay, though rain may have been on the way.

And, as it was time for sleeping, the guy (I think it was a mixed couple that I was following) pulled out his enormous (real?) buffalo head to place over his own, as a mask of sorts. Where had he been hiding it? It was a good thing, anyway, because it looks cloudy.

3 comments:

  1. wha? who's "Albuquerque"? ::gurgle::

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the description of this dream. It sounds familiar. did I ever tell you the cat - head dream?

    ReplyDelete

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?