Monday, May 11, 2009

Arabian Musical

I am waitressing in this small restaurant looking like Jazmin from Aladdin when she dresses like a street person. I am serving when Eric (in turban) comes in and summons me outside. The music breaks out and soon we are singing and dancing all around the market and Eric is doing acrobatics. We are dancing all around the street and then on top of the market tents. Eric is jumping from tent to tent and I can't seem to keep up. We soon run into a group that is giving away fruit and we are helping distributing it when Eric sees that they have hidden some fruit behind a store. He starts to dance and sneak back for the fruit but he gets caught. He slyly juggles and dances he way out of it and I go back to work. My boss looks at me funny and I act like I haven't been gone that long. A women and her child come into the restaurant and I start to speak Spanish to them and take them to their table. As I struggle trying to speak spanish and describing the menu it hits me....I am not even in a spanish speaking country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?