Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dream Journal For All: A Brief Explanation, and Dream

While Robin, Maggie, Eric and I were driving up a mountain yesterday we hatched this plan. And here it sits, freshly hatched, weak, and trembling (--?).
The Plan:
This blog shall be used to collectively record our dreams. If you over-think it, the name of the blog kind of makes sense. All who want to participate are invited.

A Dream I Had Last Night:

To pass the time we started to drive buses around the block, which was located near a swamp. I was on a bus that took a detour to a lake not too far away. In the lake were all of the kids from Arts Adventures and the community centers where I work. They were playing with enormous inflated squares (6-8 ft tall and wide, 2 feet deep). I started counting off for them, and on "3" the kids let the squares fall back into the lake simultaneously. I loved swimming in the lake, but I wished we could do something other than dropping squares --even though it was a pretty good art project.

One of the kids became my protegé, maybe I thought he could go farther than square dropping. We walked into what seemed like a YMCA. I was trying to convince this kid he was really great at art, but he ran into the shower room. Then I found Maggie, Eric and Robin and we stood in a little circle and pushed each other up.

The end.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! SUPER!

    right now my name is Manuel Ochoa... but oops (thats my drawing buddy... ) I'll work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! My guess is that you are Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stood in a circle and pushed each other up... huh. 01110111 01110100 01100110 00111111

    ReplyDelete
  4. . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. . / .-- .- ... / ... .. -- ..- .-.. - .- -. . --- ..- ... .-.. -.-- / ..-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / .- -. -.. / .... --- .-.. -.. .. -. --. / ..- .--. --..-- / ... --- / -. --- / --- -. . / . ...- . .-. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / ..-. . .-.. .-.. .-.-.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. -.. --- -. .----. - / -- .- -.- . / -- . / .. -. - . .-. .--. .-. . - .- - . / - .... .- - .-.-.- / -.--.- .... ..- .... -.--.-

    ReplyDelete
  6. too much "huh". sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Does this have to do with your {insert parental relation here}?